Land of chocolate, waffles and chips!

Friday, April 2, 2010




















Here's my tummy's journey in Brussel :) - A beautiful city where you see chocolate, waffles, chips, mussles everywhere. Not being a chocolate or waffle person myself, below are my favorites. Bon Appetite!


















Strawberries with Leonidas dark chocolate fondue for EUr3 :) - This is the first thing I put into my tummy when I touched down in the city. It's really yummylicious - the strawberries are fresh and the dark chocolate sauce is just soooo *slurrrpy*




















We got two complimentary scoops of gelato at an Italian restaurant :) - the waiter thought we were from Chino (aka China :p). Btw the gelato looked so ordinary but tasted so gooooood - nutella and biscotti flavours I think..




















This is an entree dish - Prawn Croquette. U can find it in almost every restaurant, seems like a popular dish. I tasted like bitter ballen, but better :D hehe..





















This is a very cheap meal (EUR 4) - it's huge and more than enough to share for two. Can't remember what it is called but it is really nice and sinful :p - baguette, beef patty and chips, and lots of similar-to-mayo-with-a-bit-of-spiciness sauce.




















Yes, dat's right! It's huge Doner Kebab with lotsa slices of beef - delicious and amazingly cheap! Only cost EUR3.50




















The host provided us fine lunches - but it would be too embarassing to take picture of the food hehe, but managed to steal a pic of the dessert :p - sorbet of various flavours... to comfort us after long-sessions of presentations :)










There are more pictures but I'm too tired, still haven't recovered fully from the jetlag.. Merci!

0 comments: